"I wish you could step out of yourself and just look"
The Dreamers (2003) dir. Bernardo Bertolucci
Backstreet Boys: “We’ve Got It Goin On”
you might like this video if you’re into:
- a million jean/leather outfit combinations
- hetero white dudes bonding over pool, basketball, and jeep washing
- kevin richardson + water (see also: Quit Playin Games video)
- a cameo from the currently incarcerated and always awful Lou Pearlman
- 1995 in general
- dance moves that look oddly religious
- oversized sweaters
- figuring out what the lyrics “send the crazy wildin static” mean
sry but this song is dope
Maurizio Anzeri (b. 1969 Loano, Italy) - 1: Limited/Unlimited, Altaroma: The New Italian Landmark group show AltaRoma AltaModa , 2010 2,3: Herieth for Dazed and Confused, 2011 4: Giorgio, 2011 5: Bernard, 2011 6: Christoph for Dazed and Confused, 2011 7: Giovanni, 2009 8: Nadia, 2011. Maurizio Anzeri makes his portraits by sewing directly into found vintage photographs.